The history of M.J. Eriksson A/S

The story of M.J. Eriksson A/S dates back to the post war era of 1945, where generations of the Eriksson family has left their mark on Danish construction history. Resulting in being one of the Nation´s largest construction companies with over 600 employees and a construction fleet with well over 400 machines.

1945​​

M.J. Eriksson is founded at Brøndby near Copenhagen.

1945 – 1964

Construction of villas and smaller industrial buildings

1964 – 1977

Construction of larger buildings and villas

1978

Minor construction works and concrete structures

1981

The highway across Avedøre Holme and Amager and larger concrete structures

1984

West highway from Ringsted to Sorø

1986

Southern highway from Rønnede to Udby​

1989

Excavation works in connection with Storebæltsforbindelsen completed 1999

1990

The first highway contract in Jutland and then we established an office in Aarhus

1994

Excavations works of golf completed in 2008

1998

Foundation Division established

1999

Crane Division established

2003

Dewatering Division established​

2006

The Swedish subsidiary M.J. Eriksson Entreprenad established in Malmo

2007

Railway Division established

2015

Tunneling Division established

Gl. Køge Landevej 773, DK-2660 Brøndby Strand  |   Phone: +45 43 73 04 21  |   Mail: mje@mje.dk  |   CVR: 71432017

​      linkedin-logo